What is ModProBus RF Modem ?
ModProBus RF is a modem transfers data packets from/to RS232 and RS485 ports wirelessly.
Wireless Modbus RTU and Modbus ASCII data communication can be carried out with ModProBus modem. Offers advanced wireless communication solutions for industrial automations, thus it can work with SCADA, PLC, HMI Panels, industrial I/O etc.
Please get in contact with for more information about ModProBus RF modem.
ModProBus Modem Features ?
- Easy to use,
- 2KBps – 256KBps communication speed,
- Modbus RTU – Modbus ASCII Protocols Support,
- Transparent Data Transfer,
- More then one frequency channel options,
- Configurable output power,
- Range extending support (Repeater),
- Router feature,
- Assignable/Changeable Modbus ID,
- Automatic freqency control ( AFC )
- High level data security ( CRC , Checksum and Special data encryption )
- Configuration GUI,
- Communication signal strength measurement ( RSSI )
- ISM Band support( No licence requirement )
- Easily Mountable to DIN rail,
- Suitable for wide range of wireless solutions,
- Indoor and Outdoor mountable protective case options,
Why ModProBus RF Modem ?
- Easy installation,
- Offers robust solution compared to wired systems,
- Eliminates labour and cable costs,
- Removes the risks of faulty cabling and possibility of cable damages and theft ,
- Low cost,
- High speed,
- Wide network coverage,
- PLC and SCADA applications,
- Telemetry applications,
- Industrial automations applications,
- Wireless control and data communication applications,
- Wireless irrigations applications,